Microwave Repair: Leave It to the ProfessionalsApril 30, 2022
9 Reasons Why your AC is Not Cooling ProperlyMay 27, 2022
Remember, Air conditioner refrigerant is toxic and can cause frostbite, so, please take the below mentioned precautions prior to start with the AC Gas Refilling in Panchkula.
- Use gloves
- Wear protective eyeglasses
Reasons for AC gas Leakage –
- Manufacturing fault: each manufacturing procedure is not 100% free of errors, even more so if humans are involved in putting together the unit. There are many joints and welds which could cause a seep out if they are not made with a high accuracy. If there are manufacturing fault in the AC, leakage will crop up throughout the initial stages of usage and thus can be repaired beneath the guarantee.
- Incorrect installation: The vital part of AC-fixing involves making the flicker nut connections and winding the copper pipes, which ironically are the most ordinary areas of a refrigerant leak. To evade this, flare nuts should be sealed with teflon tape, and copper pipes should only be twisted using a tube bender.
Procedure for AC Gas Refilling in Panchkula –
- Filling AC gas is really a simple job with the correct tools and safety gear. First, on the air conditioner place the suction line (low side) and discharge line (high side). These are located behind a window AC and in a split AC in the outside unit. The suction line is located over the discharge line and is cool the stroke. Whilst the discharge line is temperate to the touch. The suction line is used for recharging the gas into the AC.
- Detach the bolt of the suction line as shown. untie the screw inside with a Torx hex key. This screw acts as a control device; it would not let refrigerant flow in or out till it is closed. Thus, loosening this fasten is imperative for filling the AC gas.
- Then get rid of the bolt on the left and attach the blue hose of the AC manifold gauge to this port. Attach the yellow hose to the vacuum pump. Eradicate all the air from the system. This step is very imperative as any moisture inside the compressor will spoil it.
- Now, ensure that all the valves of the AC manifold gauge are closed. Then, attach the yellow hose to the refrigerant cistern. Before opening the tank lump, untie the yellow hose slightly at the manifold end. Then open the cylinder bulge for 1 second and close it. This will eradicate all the air from inside the pipes. Now, again tauten the yellow hose.
- Now, open the low side lump of the manifold for 3-4 seconds and shut it. Then turn ON the AC and wait till the compressor kicks in. Once the compressor starts, again unlock the low side control device of the manifold. Keep the valve opened for 4 seconds and close it for 2 seconds. Note where the pressure settles on the gauge once the valve is closed. Keep opening and closing the valve till the pressure settles between 60-70 PSI.